Thanks Frank!
Just to be certain, cant I

< If two users enter the same address
> you will have two different records in the address table - identical
except
> for the authority field.

store the information and just update the authority field? i.e  If the are
two fields that look the same (made by user1 and user2) I want them to
become one and just update the authority field so that it would look like
authority="user1,user2". Is that possible or is that to much trouble? I dont
have ANY experience about databases so I dont really know what is most
common to do. But for sure, the sollution you gave me seems very easy,
almost to easy =). I kept thinking about storing in the same field, hehe!
thanks again!
/Ljungan