Bruce,

I'm not sure what you are trying to do - could you clarify?
You may be able to simply use the OpenLink Rules Book to set role-based
authentication on domain, ip, application, etc.

Also, the ODBC Driver version (1.5) you are using is _very_ old and
unsupported.
I suggest you upgrade to 4.2

Best regards,
Andrew Hill
Director of Technology Evangelism
OpenLink Software  http://www.openlinksw.com
Universal Data Access & Data Integration Technology Providers