Sure, I'm simply trying to have PHP pass an ApplicationID to the ODBC server.
When a PHP script access the ODBC database, it does not set the application:

10:46:04   connectopts= user=webuser opsys=unix machine=linux application=

As you can see, application= is NULL.  I would like the script to pass
something, so that my mapping rules on the server would allow write access to
the db, if the PHP application sends a certain name.  Currently our Win32
applications, like MS Access, send application names.  e.g. Access, sends:
application=MSACCESS.

Thanks for your help,

Bruce