I have hex text editor which could display hex value for each character.  I
fould that this text file has only carriage-return (0D) in end of record
but other text file had carriage-return with line feed (0D 0A).  So, when I
open this file with fget or fgetcsv; PHP treat for 1 record or 1 line.  If
someone known how to handle only carriage-return character, please tell me.

Sommai