Hi group,

Wonder if anyone has a quick solution to this problem I am having.

I have an authentication system using cookies. The system lets a user login and then
they are shown a list of clients which are allocated to there username. They can then
add press releases or edit them from the links.

Now if they add a new release there are no problems and the system works fine.

The only problem I am having is when they edit an existing release it works fine they
are taken to the updated page, and from there the links which contain there name as a
value attached to it do not hold the full username.

For example:

home.php?name=Barry Zimmerman

This once you have eddited a page becomes:

home.php?name=Barry

So basically it is stripping the surname or anything after the space character.

Is there a way to stop this from happening.

Hope someone can help.

Many thanks

Barry Zimmerman