Hello.

I have recently installed the freetds package and reconfigured PHP to
connect to MSSQL.  I am running a simple join query on two tables and I get
the following error.
<b>Warning</b>:  Sybase error:  'REQ' is not a recognized OPTIMIZER LOCK

REQ is one of the tables in the database.  here is the query, which works
fine in MS Query Analyzer.  Anyone run up against this problem?

mssql_query("select REQ.DESCR, BUSINESS_AREA.DESCR, REQ_NUM from REQ INNER
JOIN BUSINESS_AREA".
            "ON (REQ.BUSINESS_AREA = BUSINESS_AREA.BUSINESS_AREA) WHERE
REQ.BUSINESS_AREA = '$area'");

I can run basic select queries, but came into this when i started using
JOIN.

Many thanks,
Jeff

my set up is PHP4.1.2/Apache/Unix/Freetds 0.53