From: Terry Romine [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 15 May 2002 16:40
To: matt stewart
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [PHP-DB] session variables across several pages

This is freaky.

If I change the <form method='get'> I can see the e_address coming in
correctly, but it gets changed back to old value -- by the
session_register('e_address')??

should I have something along the line of
        if(!$e_address) register_session('e_address');
???

On Wednesday, May 15, 2002, at 09:57  AM, matt stewart wrote:

> You need to look up $HTTP_SESSION_VARS['name']  - that's how to change
> the
> variables when they are already set......
> i think most people have this problem when they first use sessions!

Terry Romine
Web Developer
JumpInteractive.com