On Friday 31 May 2002 00:19, Jas wrote:
> Not sure how to do this, but I need to pull the contents of an array into
> editable text fields...  As of yet I have not found a way to accomplish
> this:

Good grief, I already posted the answer yesterday. Don't you read the replies?
Even if you don't, spending a little time googling for "mysql php tutorial"
would get you numerous examples.

> $table = "auth_users";
>  $record = @mysql_query("SELECT * FROM $table WHERE user_id =
> '$user_id'",$dbh);

[snip]

>     echo $record;
>
> It only echoes the resource id, any help or examples would be great!!!!

I repeat, mysql_query() returns a resource-id which you need to feed into
mysql_fetch_array() to get the actual record.

/*
The chief danger in life is that you may take too many precautions.
                -- Alfred Adler
*/