Good morning, List,

Could somebody help me with the following problem?
When I call the function:

$sql= mssql_query("declare @temp numeric(9) set @temp =
(SELECT MAX(reqNumero)FROM requisicao)+1 insert into
requisicao
(reqNumero,codCliente,reqDataOpen,reqIP,reqHost,reqCriticidade
,reqCateg,reqDescricao,reqClosed) values
(@temp,'$codCliente','$data_abertura','$ip','$host_user','$cri
ticidade','$categoria','$descricao','0')");

The program starts writing in the database (M$SQL) and
doesn't stop until I stop the service of database and PWS.

The partial-full code is:

   switch ($acao) {
      case 'salvar':
         $con=mssql_pconnect($host,$user,$pass);
         mssql_select_db($banco);
         $sql= mssql_query("declare @temp numeric(9) set
@temp = (SELECT MAX(reqNumero)FROM requisicao)+1 insert into
requisicao
(reqNumero,codCliente,reqDataOpen,reqIP,reqHost,reqCriticidade
,reqCateg,reqDescricao,reqClosed) values
(@temp,'$codCliente','$data_abertura','$ip','$host_user','$cri
ticidade','$categoria','$descricao','0')");
         header("Location: $PHP_SELF?acao=salvo");
                 break;
   }

Tks,

//--
Santhyago B. Gallão
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
ICQ: 9708192
MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

---
UOL na Copa 2002 - As principais notícias estão em UOL Esporte
http://esporte.uol.com.br/copa/