I am getting the following error:

 Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid mSQL result resource in
 /usr/local/apache/htdocs/inc/listings.inc on line 24

 listings.inc: 24
 $numRows = msql_numrows( $result );

 The manual on php.net says that it takes no variables msql_numrows(void)
 however it says it is another version of msql_num_rows(int msql);

 The code I am trying to run, runs perfectly fine on another one of our
systems.  I was just setting up a development server and now I am getting
this problem.  The specs are the same except for the version of Apache
production is 1.3.9 and development is 1.3.26

 PHP vesrion 4.1.2

 ./msqladmin version
 Version Details :-
         msqladmin version       2.0.11
         mSQL server version     2.0.11
         mSQL protocol version   23
         mSQL connection         Localhost via UNIX socket
         Target platform         Linux-2.2.14-5.0-i686

PHP was configured:
./configure --with-apxs=/usr/local/apache/bin/apxs --with-msql

msql was a default install.

Does anyone know what I did wrong?  Do I need to recompile with some
different options?

TIA
Jason