Banging my head against a wall with this !
Hope someone can help !

Using MySQL

Trying to list cities with events for that month
I've correctly (i think) formatted my date to a datetime style for MySQL
$month is there chosen one

 $tosearch = date("Y-$month-d 00:00:00");

 And then this is my inquiry
$int is the number of days left if current month, 31 otherwise.
But the weird thing is it always returns a result ? even if no events,
and for this month where there are events it returns the city name 3 times
????? totally ignoring the distinct !

SELECT DISTINCT t_city_name,t_city_id_city, t_event_date
FROM t_city,t_zipcodecity,t_location,t_event
WHERE (t_city_id_city = t_zipcodecity_id_city)
AND (t_zipcodecity_zipcode = t_location_zipcode )
AND ((t_location_sex = $pref) OR (t_location_sex = 6) OR (t_location_sex =
0))
AND (t_location_id_location = t_event_id_location)
AND (t_event_date < (DATE_ADD('$tosearch', INTERVAL $int day)) )
ORDER by t_city_name

I'm sure its something stupid but ....
Can anyone help please!