From: Mark McCulligh [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2002 10:48 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP-DB] phpMyAdmin for Windows?

I have a site that is on a Windows Server :< and having problems with the
Hoster giving me telnet access to Admin MySQL.  Is there some thing like
phpMyAdmin for Windows.  I want to put it in a folder on my site to manage
the DB.

I thought of developing my own, but why build it if it exist already.

Thanks, Mark.