On Thursday 18 July 2002 03:28, NIPP, SCOTT V (SBCSI) wrote:

> AddType application/x-httpd-php .htm

The only Apache is going to render your php pages as php is if you tell it to.
The above line only tells Apache to render .htm pages as php.

>       The AddType directive is exactly the same as another web server that
> is working fine.  I know that it shows ".htm", but it works fine on my
> other server this way.  Thanks again.

You could be looking at the wrong httpd.conf in your other server, or you
could have missed a line somewhere. The bottom line is add this line to your
httpd.conf:

AddType application/x-httpd-php .php

/*
I think your opinions are reasonable, except for the one about my mental
instability.
                -- Psychology Professor, Farifield University
*/