From: Jason Wong [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, July 18, 2002 12:33 PM
To: Hillensbeck, Preston
Subject: Re: [PHP-DB] TEXTAREA ...

On Friday 19 July 2002 00:09, Hillensbeck, Preston wrote:
> Why even bother replying if that is all you have to say?

Because that is all I _need_ to say.

Because the manual fully explains the workings of the function that the OP
is
using.

Because it's pointless for me copy and paste what the manual has to say into

my reply.

Because people should learn to read the documentation.

Because I've got nothing better to do.

/*
... I don't like FRANK SINATRA or his CHILDREN.
*/