From: andy
Date: Saturday, August 10, 2002 07:40:19 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP-DB] best way to stare true, false

Hi there,

I am searching for the best way to store true or false inside a MySQL DB.
With best I mean the most data efficient way and in the same time the best
for fast searching later on the table to find all which are false, or true.
I think I did read something about a way to do this with ENUM, but cant
remember where and how, all tryes did not succeeed so far.

Thanx for any help on that.

Andy