Greetings,

        I am just starting with php and need some help/code example for
setting checkbox values from mysql. My setup is the following:

The mysql database holds data and checkbox values in respective columes.
For example

name    address phone           homeno          workno  pagerno
Chris   xxxx    555-1212        1               0       0

1 = checkbox should be checked
0 = checkbox should not be checked

On the webpage side I would have name, address and phone number textboxes,
and then 3 checkboxes for the "homeno", "workno" and "pagerno".

When the page loads I would like to have the checkboxes be automatically
checked or left uncheck based on the mysql query to the db. I do not want
to do any grouping or anything, just query mysql for the homeno value, set
it, then check the workno value, set it, etc..

Any help is GREATLY appreciated.
Chris