I don't know what to say, I couldn't get it to work either. I tried
ini_set('magic_quotes_gpc','Off') and tried moving it to the very first
line of the file, and even tried _GET and _POST instead of importing the
variables. Nothing I tried worked.

I wonder if it's a windows, thing...let me try this on a linux
server...nope, same thing.

The manual says these settings can be changed at the user level, but it
doesn't appear like they can, unless we're both doing something very
wrong.

---John Holmes...

If
> you have a config file that's included on every page, that'd be a good
> place
> for it.
>
> ---John Holmes...

If