I'm trying to make "shops" that sell virtual objects.  They restock once
every 15 minutes.  This is all set up.  The problem is, I would like to
have objects in these shops with a random chance of being restocked.  My
idea is to store two numbers in the restock list: chance, and outof.
 (For a 1/5 chance on each restock, those values would be 1 for chance,
5 for outof).  The problem is, I need a way of generating a random
number within a certain range.  I thought of going through php and
mt_rand(), but that would make for a very inefficient script.  Any ideas?