From: Mak [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: woensdag 2 oktober 2002 16:48
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP-DB] Re: Mail problem

Beware though...if there are too many addresses in the db, you may encounter
timeouts, or your browser may crash (very likely). Increase the timeout
before you do such a mass-mail job.

Also, my comment: If you do not want your receivers to find out who else you
sent the mail to, don't use the CC method. Just:

for(until max. users reached){
    send out new mail to current user
}

Yours sincerely,