Hi!

If you search for "4images" on hotscripts.com (php section ofcourse),
you will find an image gallerey with the function you ask for, multiple
image uploads,
there you can upload a total of 10 images at the same time :) But I havent
had the
time to look at the code yet, just know it works :)

Good Luck :)

Jøran Sørbø :: Norway