From: "Steve Vernon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, October 19, 2002 9:46 PM
Subject: [PHP-DB] Custom Sort Order in MySQL

    Just wondering what is the best way to get some data out of a database
in cutom order.

    They all have grades like A*, A, B, C and some are grade Secret.

    If I sort them by grade secret is at the bottom, I would like this at
the top. I realise I could get all the Secret's, then A*, then A as seperate
calls, but id prefer to get them all in the correct order as I belive this
will be faster.

To unsubscribe, visit: