Well, I'm not sure what everyone will tell you, but this is what I did.  I
used "MyODBC" (on windows) to connect to SQL Server using the built-in "odbc_***()"
PHP functions.  There is also the matter of changing your SQL Statements to be
compatible with SQL Server.  MySQL and SQL Server have quite a few differences with
SQL Statements.  As far as the rest of your code, it should not matter if it's on UNIX
or Windows.

John Negretti
Web Applications Developer
Cox Communications