From: Shahmat Dahlan [mailto:shahmatd@;]
Sent: Thursday, 14 November 2002 2:27 PM
To: PHP DB Mailing List
Subject: [PHP-DB] A Question on Javascript

I have a question on Javascript, if you don't mind.

Say if I have a main page, whereby I would also have a html form which
contains a button. Let's call it main document.

When I click on the button it will open a new window, which refers to
another html page. Now, let's call it child document.
Now on this html page, say, I would like to search for an e-mail address,
and returns the value of the e-mail address from the child document
to the main document.

Regards and thanks in advance.