The relationsionship can be maintained by window.opener from within the
child wildow -> parent window, and the simply the name of the window you
assigned can be used when going from the parent window -> child window.

hth
jeff

                    Shahmat Dahlan

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                    s.com.my>            cc:

                                         Subject:     [PHP-DB] A Question on
Javascript
                    11/14/2002

                    01:27 AM

I have a question on Javascript, if you don't mind.

Say if I have a main page, whereby I would also have a html form which
contains a button. Let's call it main document.

When I click on the button it will open a new window, which refers to
another html page. Now, let's call it child document.
Now on this html page, say, I would like to search for an e-mail address,
and returns the value of the e-mail address from the child document
to the main document.

Regards and thanks in advance.

(See attached file: smime.p7s)