Hi

Never forget to include enctype="multipart/form-data" into your formtag

Bye

Coert

Jason Wong wrote:
On Thursday 14 November 2002 04:47, Seabird wrote:

Hi everyone,

I don't get my upload to work properly. It's a tutorial of the web, but it
doesn't function (unless I made a mistake).

HOW doesn't it function?

Please help me...

You have to provide more information, like what you see when you submit the form and whether there were any error messages etc.

For starters, you should always set error reporting to MAX, and log errors to a file (if you're not displaying it to screen). These can be set in php.ini.

Next use print_r() on all your important variables at strategic places in your code so you can verify that they contain what you expect them to contain.