OK, then I'll throw this back to the list - any other ideas how I can get to their data without compromising their DB? I thought maybe about asking them to set up a separate DB with just the table I need, and sync it to those table in their main db, but it has to be a solution that involves the least amount of work on their end or it won't happen.

Thanks,

-Lisi