Yes I am.

I was just asked to create a simple web page that would display the visitors
IP address using:

<?php echo $REMOTE_ADDR; ?>

and when I call this up over the intranet or internet it works just fine.
However, I was also asked to create a page that would just display the PHP
Info screen and that will only show up on the server..  I can't get that
page to show remotely.

Based on this, I think my error is in my setups for either PHP4 or IIS...

"David Smith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
1039019556.7619.3.camel@hemlock">news:1039019556.7619.3.camel@hemlock...
> Are you able to connect to the MySQL server from the command line using
> a non-php client?
>
> --Dave
>
> On Wed, 2002-12-04 at 09:04, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> >
> > do you have the persmissions set either for
[EMAIL PROTECTED](which
> > would only work from remotehost.com) or username@'%' (which would work
for
> > that username from any host)