do you have the persmissions set either for [EMAIL PROTECTED](which
would only work from remotehost.com) or username@'%' (which would work for
that username from any host)

hth
jeff

                    "Chase"

                    <chase@ck2000.       To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                    biz>                 cc:

                                         Subject:     [PHP-DB] Re: PHP/MySQL not
available remotely...
                    12/04/2002

                    10:58 AM

Okay, it was suggested that I may not have my "register_globals" flagged to
"on" but I do.  I still can't seem to make any remote connect to the
server.
Again, there are no errors, it just flat don't work.

Chase