Hello again,

I have another few question.
Actually, it's a little bit ridiculous.... so don't laugh at me :D

I want to make a webgame with php....., there.. I want to put an Image
Locally in order to Increase the speed. What I'm going to do is put my
Image in my Local Harddisk...(I'm using Windows), and I put my PHP file
in my Host (such as Host.sk or something).

So... I wanna call my Image from my Harddisk thru that file... using a
GD function...

I've tried this two silly things.. but it doesn't work

$map=ImageCreateFromJPEG("c:/myfiles/img/mdmap.jpg");
and $map=ImageCreateFromJPEG("file:///c|/myfiles/img/mdmap.jpg");

what should I do then..... Please help me...

--www.kapsul.org--
      DuFronte