I have a site I have to convert to frames (*ugh*) (so I'm using php frames,
better
than html frames anyway) and came up with a little problem.
On one page is a list of states, click on the state name and get a list of
dealers in
that state. This works. What doesn't work is the list of dealers page
ignores the
style sheet somewhat, so the original page looks great, the results page
doesn't.
What's happening is the original page has certain font sizes dictated by
the style
sheet, but the results page uses the browsers defaults for the fonts. Other
style
sheet attributes are obeyed by the results page. This is quite strange.
Anyone
seen this behavior before?

--
Chip Wiegand
Computer Services

"There is no reason anyone would want a computer in their home."
     --Ken Olson, president, chairman and founder of Digital Equipment
Corporation, 1977
 (They why do I have 8? Somebody help me!)