From: Leif K-Brooks [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, December 23, 2002 10:14 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP-DB] Checking if number is in bottom three?

I need a way to check if a number is in the bottom three of a column in my database. For example, if I had a list of number in my table like this:
1
5
8
12
60
10000
10001
I might need to know if 5 was in the bottom three, which it would be. But if I checked 60, it wouldn't be. I could check the lowest number and add 3 to it, but it may have gaps. Any ideas?

--
The above message is encrypted with double rot13 encoding.  Any unauthorized attempt to decrypt it will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.