From: Ehab El Maraghy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, December 27, 2002 4:17 AM
Subject: [PHP-DB] A newbie in deep need for help

Hi everybody
I have installed php4 and mysql on IIs winxp
I am trying to retrieve a password and print it using a query which is
written as followos

$query2 = "select passwd from user where username = '$username'";
$result = mysql_result($query2);
echo "<center><B>Old Password was $result </B></center>";

am I using mysql_result right or is there another function to print this
password taking in consideration that it just prints "Old Password was" and
that's it

PHP Database Mailing List (
To unsubscribe, visit: