From: Ehab El Maraghy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, December 27, 2002 12:24 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [PHP-DB] A newbie in deep need for help

Rich
thanx for answering
I did what you said yesterday before using mysql_resut it returns   resource
id#3 didn't know what is it and how can i transform it it the data inside
the cell
i corrected the situation and i waited to give me res.id#3   but it doesn't
write anything    any suggestions  ? from my part i will revise the code
once again
waiting for your reply   thanx