Hi all

Please tell me step by step how to connect , select data and execute a
stored procedure in Oracle Database

I also followed a guide showed on PHP website about ora_do functions. But
when I tried that guide it did work.

It had error "Unable to load dynamic libaray -
'C:\php\extensions\php_oracle.dll' - The specified module could not be
found". When I tried another DLL php_oci8.dll. I also met that erro.

In fact those files DLL are already existed. I don't know why.

Maybe it needs some configurations but I don't know how to configure.

If anyone has some experience about it, please share with me.

Thanks you very much

Ha Duy Thien