From: Mike Delorme [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, December 30, 2002 11:54 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP-DB] Searching DB and Printing Results

Hi,

I have a table in DB Music that looks a little mike this:

TABLE NAME
     SONG NAME                SONG LYRICS
|                       | |                          |
|                       | |                          |
|                       | |                          |
|                       | |                          |
|                       | |                          |
|                       | |                          |
|                       | |                          |
|                       | |                          |
|                       | |                          |
|                       | |                          |

In each row of SONG NAME is the name of a song and the corisponding lyrics
are in the next colum. What I would like to do is set up a search in wich
the client can enter a sequence of words. The search searches the DB table
TABLE NAME and looks for the word sequence in the table. The printed results

are the song name and a link to the lyrics. Can this be done? And how can it

be done?

Thanks,
Michael Delorme
www.HybridFusion.com