Jason Wong wrote:
On Friday 03 January 2003 17:00, conbud wrote:

Hello can someone give me some possible reasons this error happens when
I use the mysql client to add a tabe to a database.

mysql> create table home (id int not null, heading blob not null,
    -> primary key (id), unique id (id));
ERROR 3: Error writing file './nrlug/home.frm' (Errcode: 28)

This is obviously a mysql question. Go to their website and search on the error message.

Jason that seems to be your answer to everything, that and RTFM. Well I have already done both and cant seem to find anything on it, so thats why I would ask here. Makes sense huh ?