On Friday 03 January 2003 17:11, conbud wrote:
> Jason Wong wrote:
> > On Friday 03 January 2003 17:00, conbud wrote:
> >>Hello can someone give me some possible reasons this error happens when
> >>I use the mysql client to add a tabe to a database.
> >>
> >>mysql> create table home (id int not null, heading blob not null,
> >>     -> primary key (id), unique id (id));
> >>ERROR 3: Error writing file './nrlug/home.frm' (Errcode: 28)
> >
> > This is obviously a mysql question. Go to their website and search on the
> > error message.
>
> Jason that seems to be your answer to everything, that and RTFM.

I try to answer questions appropriately.

> Well I
> have already done both and cant seem to find anything on it, so thats
> why I would ask  here. Makes sense huh ?

No, it would make more sense to ask on the mysql mailing list. One would hope
that the people there would know more about mysql than the people here.

/*
The ultimate game show will be the one where somebody gets killed at the end.
                -- Chuck Barris, creator of "The Gong Show"
*/