Hi,

I got the following ( simple :) ) problem. I have like 1 million keys and I
want to browse through them ....like"show next 10" or "show last 10" or
"show next" or "show last" for example. this is pretty easy in mysql but for
some reason not in oracle:)
The first solution I had is to have a subselect where I select all data,
number it and select the data I want to show from this subselect. But every
single site takes ages to load and its not very intelligent to get all data
first, number it and then just select like 100 rows from that subselect :)
I think many people have/had this problem but I didnt find anything while
searching the web.