$_SERVER['HTTP_USER_AGENT'] - contains most/all of what you need.  if you
want color settins etc,. you'll have to include some javascript.

hth
jeff

                    Mignon Hunter

                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]       To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                    shiba.com>           cc:

                                         Subject:     [PHP-DB] getting client browser
info
                    01/20/2003

                    10:04 AM

Hello all,

I need a quick script to get the client's browser make and model.
ie 5 ns 4.7 etc.

I've found some info in two books but no examples of how to use it to
get your visitors info.  Not coming up with anything helpful on the php
site -
will continue to look.

If anyone has done this and/or has an example I would be greatful

Thx

Mignon