Hi MH,

thanks for your comment, but it seems the NotesSQL-driver is basically fine, as I vcan access the Notes-DB from QTODBC, Access and others, but NOT from php. Do you anybody involved in the ODBC development?

Thanks
Steve

Mh schrieb:
Steve,

I have used NotesSQL succesfully to MS Access and MS SQL, but not with PHP.
The NotesSQL gives you a very basic SQL function set and to my opinion its
not even worth trying it.  This was with Notes 4.5.2.  It could be better in
later versions, I don't know.

ODBC works fine, I have connect PHP to MS Access, MS SQL and and even XLS
files.

MH

"Stefan Haas" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message

Has anybody tried to read/write a Lotus Notes Database via ODBC
(NotesSQL)? I don't even get a valid connection with odbc_connect. With
other tools (QTODBC) NotesSQL/ODBC is no problem at all. Anything wrong
with the php ODBC driver in php 4.2.3 under Win2k? Are ther more
reliable ODBC drivers?

Thanks
Steve