I dunno what it is called so that is why I am asking, so that I can
search the web about it.
What do you call the method of cropping text back, so that there are a
limited number of characters shown, the rest is cut off.

Thanking You,
Dallas Freeman

PHP Database Mailing List (http://www.php.net/)
To unsubscribe, visit: http://www.php.net/unsub.php

Reply via email to