i believe u mean the dictionary term. not PHP function.



"Dallas Freeman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> I dunno what it is called so that is why I am asking, so that I can
> search the web about it.
> What do you call the method of cropping text back, so that there are a
> limited number of characters shown, the rest is cut off.
> Thanking You,
> Dallas Freeman

PHP Database Mailing List (http://www.php.net/)
To unsubscribe, visit: http://www.php.net/unsub.php

Reply via email to