Don't take that the wrong way. You've already posted 3-4 messages on
here complaining that PHP/Linux doesn't have a dbrec.update function.

I am helping out and I do know the answer: create an UPDATE query. If
you have 125 fields, then, yeah, it'll be a long query. Nothing says you
have to type out the entire thing yourself, though. Loop through your
$dbrec array and create the UPDATE query...

---John W. Holmes...

Amazon Wishlist: http://www.amazon.com/o/registry/3BEXC84AB3A5E

PHP Architect - A monthly magazine for PHP Professionals. Get your copy
today. http://www.phparch.com/

you
> are kidding?
>
> It sounds like you are crying John.
> Perhaps you know this function?
> I'm trying to learn PHP holmes.
> Keep the insults to yourself and help out if you know the answer.
>
> --- "John W. Holmes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > in asp it lets me say
> > > ~get a record into dbrec which is a database object.
> > > dbrec['field1'] = 'wow'
> > > dbrec.update;
> > >
> > > is there no way to do this in linux?
> > > thats lame if it is then that means my 25 web sites have to be
> > re-written
> > > to work on Linux.
> >
> > Okay, you're still confused. This has nothing to do with Linux. It's
PHP