Hi I'm working on the site http://www.handheldwarez.com
I really like these sites style of table cells and borders etc...

I've seen PHP nuke templates and am thinking that is what these sites are?
Does anyone have a favorite open source template spot?
I'd like a nice metal look like those sites.
In the past I took graphics from php nuke free site and make my own tablecell.php that
prints nice boxes.
That is in use at http://www.northcountyrc.com if you wonder what I'm talking about.
Please don't burn me I'm newb and have little art skill but decent photoshop knowledge.
Any help, links is much appreciated thanks!

Do you Yahoo!?