Tim,

You need to name your multiple select box as an array (e.g. selectThis[]).
The values will be passed as an array to the next page. You then need to
iterate over that array and pass the values into the database.

There's plenty of info on how to pull this off in the archives on PHP.NET
just search for select box or multiple select or the like and you should get
plenty of hits with code and summaries and the whole smash.

Rich