> Can anyone enlighten me as to some techniques for transferring information
> from a multiple select list box to mySQL.

Not knowing how you need to insert the values (multiple entries, values in
multiple fields), I would generate an array of the selections and loop through,
either running individual queries or building your multi-value query string.

Edward Dudlik
Becoming Digital
www.becomingdigital.com

Can anyone enlighten me as to some techniques for transferring information
from a multiple select list box to mySQL.

Someone recommended something about using join tables for this (which I have
no idea how to set up).

Thanks

Tim Winters
Manager, Creative Development
Sampling Technologies Incorporated (STI)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
W: 902 450 5500
C:  902 430 8498