I think: change "id" to visitor_id

If it still doesn't work, make sure date_sub and created are of the same
type -- created must be in "yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm:ss" format (datetime type) in
order for that to work; the > might even fail (can't remember).

why not do

... where unix_timestamp(visitors.created)>unix_timestamp(date_sub(NOW(),
INTERVAL 1 HOUR)) and ...

Peter; it's friday, I can't remember things