Hello all,

I am developing an Intranet page for my workplace, ATM i use phpmyadmin to
do rutine backups ect, this is cool but i am going on long service leave for
14 weeks and during that time a new guy will attempt to continue to maintain
the site and perform regular "backups"... I tried to show him how to use
phpmyadmin but has proved too dificult for him to understand, how can i make
a quick script to implement into a page that prompts you to download the
entire sctipt in .txt form?? just like php myadmin, and starting tips and
hints would be great.

Cheers in advance

Brenton