Jeff --

...and then Jeff said...
% Yes duh...

% I didn't realize numbers weren't considered characters.
% What's the sql entry for numeric characters?

Integer looks like it will do the trick for you.

% I'm new at this, and figure I'm not doing to bad so far. .

I know what you mean :-)  Spend a *lot* of time with the manual!

(play) [EMAIL PROTECTED] * society and not sufficient moral courage.
(work) [EMAIL PROTECTED]  -- Mary Baker Eddy, "Science and Health"      Shpx gur Pbzzhavpngvbaf Qrprapl Npg!