From: Ford, Mike [LSS] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, September 03, 2003 7:18 PM
To: 'Bruce Levick'
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [PHP-DB] include_path problem

On 03 September 2003 01:32, Bruce Levick contributed these pearls of wisdom:

> Well yes I have restarted my webserver, and the php.ini file
> is under the
> "windows directory" (shown in phpinfo page) and I am
> definatelty editing it.
>
> The current value for my include_path is ".;c:\php\includes"
> which is different to whats showing up on the phpinfo page and
> also
> the error that is
> coming up.
>
> The wierd thing is I can change anything else in the php.ini
> file and it
> updates on the phpinfo page. Just not the include_path
> attributes. Its as if
> I am not changing the correct service as there is nothing in
> the php.ini
> file that relates to the directory ".;c:\php4\pear".

Couple more stabs in the dark, then:

- Check there is only one entry for include_path.
- Make sure it's not commented out! (No ; at the start of the line.)

Also, just to be absolutely sure, can you post exactly what your phpinfo
shows for the php.ini setting?

Cheers!

Mike

Beckett Park, LEEDS,  LS6 3QS,  United Kingdom
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]